Our campus is located in the beautiful City of North Bay. From the moment you step on campus you will feel at home! Check out the City of North Bay’s website to get an idea of what there is to see and do in North Bay.
Visit TourismNorthBay.com for more information about our beautiful city and everything is has to offer!
To make getting around a breeze, a City of North Bay transit pass is included in all full-time student incidental fees.
City with a View
Nipissing University is situated on the traditional territory of Nipissing First Nation, and within the Robinson-Huron Treaty of 1850. We also acknowledge the nearby Anishnabek communities of Dokis First Nation and Temagami First Nation.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
North Bay Recreation
In addition to the activities available to you on campus, North Bay offers so much more:
- YMCA with pool
- Arenas (Memorial Gardens hosts our local OHL team, the North Bay Battalion)
- Downhill ski and snowboarding hill (one right here in town and a second within a 45-minute drive)
- Nordic ski clubs
- Biking paths and walking trails
- Golf courses
- Tennis courts
- Public beaches ideal for swimming and canoeing
- Capitol Centre (features theatre performances and concerts)
- Art galleries
- North Bay Museum
- Community festivals and events