MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT NUMBER FOR THE LOT YOU REQUEST.
Buying your campus parking permit has never been easier...apply online now! We are very pleased to offer this new and improved service to our employees and students in order to provide faster and more efficient service.
- Paid Parking is in effect on all campuses – Monday – Friday from 6:00am – 11:00pm daily.
- The visitors lot (#4) is available to guests at a cost of $1.25 per hour or $5.75 per day—payable at the parking machine in the lot entrance.
- The College/University is located on private property. The College/University is under no legal obligation to provide parking and therefore, is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles while parked on campus.
- The College/University has full jurisdiction over vehicle traffic and parking regulations.
- Parking permit fee paid is for use of parking space only and does not guarantee availability of parking space but constitutes a license to park on Education Centre property.
- Use of fraudulent or stolen permit subject to legal action.
- Registered vehicle owners are responsible for all violations.
- The College/University maintains the right to tow vehicles off the property.
- Bicycles may park in provided racks only. Bicycles found chained to trees, posts, etc. will be removed by the maintenance department – Security Services will be notified.
- As in past practice, any students, faculty or staff on campus later than 5 p.m. can follow these precautions:
- Park your car in a well-lit area of the parking lot, preferably under a street lamp.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
For more information, please contact:
Security & Parking Services
705.474.7600 ext. 5555