The Campus Health Centre also offers a range of sexual health services including…
- Low cost birth control (Many of these birth controls are also covered under the student health plan)
- Pap smears
- STI testing
- Vaccinations (HPV)
- Free male and female condoms
- Free dental dams
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
- Regardless of age, gender or sexual orientation any person who engages in sexual activity is at risk of contracting an STI
- Untreated infections can result in serious health consequences including infertility and life threatening infections
- Many STIs will show absolutely no symptoms. Up to 75% of females and 50% of males infected with Chlamydia don’t show any signs or symptoms!
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Common Signs and Symptoms:
- Abnormal vaginal or penile discharge (foul odour, thick, milky white)
- Swollen testicles
- Abnormal bleeding between periods
- Pain with intercourse
- Pain with urination
- Most cases involve a simple urine test or a simple swab - the process is quick, painless and completely private.