This two-year program is comprised of three components:
- summer sessions at Nipissing University in North Bay, Ontario
- e-Learning delivered courses to teacher candidates in community, and
- in-school internships under the supervision of a certified teacher, in a classroom setting.
The following is the procedure for applying:
Part 1 Applicants:
Submit the following to the Office of the Registrar:
- Completed application form;
- Minimum completion of Ontario Grade 12 or equivalent. Candidates without grade 12 can be admitted if they are 20 years or older and have been out of school for two years or more;
- A one-page statement outlining why you wish to be a teacher of Indigenous Languages;
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Part 2 Applicants:
Send the following to the Office of the Registrar:
- Completed application form