Transfer your credits. Gain an advantage.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
A university education can expand your career options and employment opportunities, increase your earnings and provide you the satisfaction of pursuing a field of study that aligns with your interests. Studies show that higher education is associated with higher income, greater savings and assets, and better income during retirement. Federal statistics show the following on obtaining a university degree.
On average, university graduates:
- Make close to double the income of those with a high school education, and 40% more than those with a trade certificate or a college diploma
- Have higher net assets than those who complete high school or college (around $240,000 for university graduates, compared to $171,000 for college/trades, and $120,000 for high school grads)
(Source: report titled “What Difference Does Learning Make to Financial Security”, on the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada website in 2008)
- Safe, friendly community feel
- Personalized student experience
- Small interactive classes where every student has a voice, and a name
- Accessible, supportive faculty who provide one-on-one attention and are available outside classroom hours