For specific undergraduate admission requirements, select the appropriate link below:
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Undergraduate Admission Information
- Accessibility Admissions Policy
- Applicant Responsibility
- Proof of Proficiency in English
- Admission Procedures and Regulations
- How to Apply to Undergraduate Programs
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Select the category that best describes your situation for specific admission requirements.
- Ontario Secondary School Applicant
- Canadian Secondary School Applicant, outside Ontario
- CEGEP Applicant
- Post-Secondary Education Transfer Applicant
- International Applicant
- Advanced Placement (AP) Secondary School Applicant
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Secondary School Applicant
- Second Degree Applicant
- Non-Degree Studies Applicant
- Part-time Study Applicant
- Previous Nipissing University Students
For further information, please contact the Nipissing University Office of the Registrar at 705-474-3450, 4600.