Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Course loads are calculated on all courses in which a student is registered, this includes courses taken on a Letter of Permission. Please consult the Academic Calendar or the following for the official regulations on course overloads:
- You must be a full-time student
- You must have an excellent academic record with an overall average of B+ or better (75%+)
- You must have been in a full 30 credits in the previous fall/winter term and in those 30 credits you can not have any failed credits.
- You can not have any failed grades from the previous Spring/Summer session.
- First year students cannot take an overload.
How to Apply
The Overload Request can be submitted via WebAdvisor and may be found under the heading Academic Profile.
If you have any questions regarding course overloads, please contact
Academic Advising at 705-474-3450, ext: 4358.