Current Conditions as of "Last Updated" Time
Graphs of Past Conditions
- You can click on individual weather stations to link to a more detailed web page.
- You can look at graphs for the past day, week, or month (as long as the weather station has been running for such periods).
- You can also scroll between graphs of different sensors by clicking on the arrows.
Alarms can be set by the administrator of the website.
If a reading falls below or above a certain threshold value, an alarm will be issued. The alarms are visible on the web page, but may also be available through email or text message to a cellular phone (as set by the administrator of the website).
- Red: sensor has recorded values outside threshold
- Green: alarm is active, but readings are within threshold
- Grey: no alarm has been established
- Yellow: administrator has set a change in the alarm, change is still pending
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.